Virtual Workshop for Women Entrepreneurs – Exploring Mortgages for Self-Employed Women
July 27 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Did you know mortgage qualifications and products can be different for entrepreneurs than regularly salaried individuals?
Join other women entrepreneurs from the WE-CAN community for a deep dive into both residential and commercial mortgages, including: how to be prepared, what alternative options are available, and what to expect during the process.
As an entrepreneur, you’re in control of your day, your business and your finances – but now you have to prove that to a bank. Avoid the struggle and stress of self-employed mortgage products by being prepared.
Attend this workshop to understand the differences, options, and qualifications of residential mortgages and explore the opportunities of commercial mortgages to control your own business space.
• Understand “The Big Five” lending qualifications for self-employed individuals so you can be prepared for your next mortgage, whether it be a purchase or refinance
• Explore the not-as-scary-as-you-think alternative lending solutions, and make an informed decision about what works best for you and your business
• Get a peak behind the curtain of how mortgages are actually qualified and what to expect during the process
• Explore the opportunities and benefits of owning your own commercial space
• Understand the differences between commercial and residential mortgages
• Be prepared for the process armed with knowledge about the additional steps and requirements for commercial purchases
NOTE: Live Zoom transcription will be available during this event. Should you require other accessibility supports, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible since advance notice is necessary to arrange for some accessibility services.
Registered attendees will be emailed a Zoom link to the online session by separate email prior to the event.